November 15th, 2009
- How many artists are in the world right now? Ben Street writes to us about ‘letting the outside in’ and the Museum of Everything located on Primrose Hill in London.
- Big welcome to the new Guest Blogger Maria Stenina!
- ART, art everywhere! Circling around California, through Germany, in Atlanta, and NYC … Where are YOU? Nicole rounds up a tasty menu of things to check out
- FLASHPOINTS: How does art respond to redefine the natural world? Ariana Page Russell uses her skin as a departure point…&…What does it mean for an exhibition to be both coolly barren and radical? Check out Catherine Wagley’s post on the New Topography Exhibition at LACMA.
- VROOM! VROOM! Joe Fusaro test drives the Season 5 Educator’s Guide
- On crafting the grotesque and sensual: Four questions for Alicia Ross
- Looking at Los Angeles: The Public School
- VIDEO Exclusive: Raised Eyebrows | Furrowed Foreheads — From the mouth of John Baldessari himself: some thoughts on his recent exhibition at the Marian Goodman Gallery
Posted in: > What's Cookin': The Art21ndex
Similar posts: What’s Cookin at the Art21 Blog: A Weekly Index , What’s Cookin at the Art21 Blog: A Weekly Index , Four Questions with Alicia Ross , New Blogger-in-Residence | Alicia Eler, Art Critic and Curator, Chicago, IL , What’s Cookin at the Art21 Blog: A Weekly Index