Dandelion leaves contain abundant amounts of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamins A, C and K. and are good sources of calcium in a dandelion sautee or wine…and as Irving Penn photographed this elegant parchute bulbed dandelion pictured above these flowers are quite beautiful …and even magical!
Here’s what else is cookin:
- Video Exclusive| Cao Fei Avatars
- Bibi Calderaro’s Gifts | Guest Blogger Nova Benway touches on the relationship between the social process of giving and select performances by Caldero.
- Earnest-ness or Exuberant Seriousness? Nova writes about work of sculptor David Olsen and reflects on her past writings of the theme of sincerity.
- New Guest Blogger: Joel Holmberg. Check out his clever post, Understanding the Economy Photoshop Tutorial
- Nicole Rounds Them Up! This week Art21 artists illustrate NASA’s history, depict child’s play, map the Black Atlantic, render galaxies in glass, leave their mark on the last decade, and reflect on our future.
- Hair Nails, Talk & Touch, 4 Encounters with Women in Mumbai: Over the past few weeks, Jennifer Doyle has been reporting from her travels in India.
- Artist and teacher Joe Fusaro plays a tune of excitement for the many plans he has for the column Teaching with Contemporary Art in 2010.
- Inside the Artists Studio: Alexis Avlamis, current resident at the Vermont Studio Center
- New Column! Inside Art Documentary Production | Julie Mehretu and the Problem of Shooting Big. Nick Ravich, Art21’s Director of Production, breaks his bloggy silence and takes us on a trip into the zone of documentary production. How may one approach documenting an arwork accuately when an artist has created something that defies the camera’s ability to record it?